The Admission process follows CBSE guidelines based on interaction / observation / test as may be applicable for different classes. Acceptances are made with the provision that students complete their current year in good standing.
- 3 recent passport size colour Photograph of Student
- 1 recent passport size colour Photograph each of Father & Mother
- Photo copy of Birth Certificate self attested by parents (Bring original for verification only). Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation only is valid.
- Photo copy of Caste Certificate (Applicable if SC/ST/OBC. Bring original for verification only)
- Bonafide Certificate of current school (Original), compulsory at the time of registration (Classes NUR to IX)
- Transfer Certificate of Current school (Original) must be submitted within 15 days after the commencement of the academic session.
- Progress Report / Mark sheet of previous term or mid-term (Bring original for verification only)
- Medical Fitness Certificate of student issued by MBBS/MD Doctor (Original)
- Photo copy of Aadhar Card of Student and both Parents, self attested. (Bring original for verification only)
- Photo copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Passport of both the parents, self attested, is mandatory for signature verification on admission form.
- In case of death of any one parent, copy of Death Certificate is mandatory.
- In case of separation, copy of court custody papers is mandatory.
- In case of single parent, legal documents certifying the same are mandatory.
Children born between the following dates can acquire admission in grade Pre-nursery / Nursery / KG.
Pre- Nursery (Nur) : 01-OCT-2016 - 31-MAR-2017
Nursery (Jr. K.G.) : 01-OCT-2015 - 30-SEPT-2016
Preparatory (Sr. K.G.) : 01-OCT-2014 - 30-SEPT-2015
Observation / Interaction / Test depending upon the class to which the child is seeking admission.
It is available at the school office and can be enquired over the phone – +91-7574833664 / 7574833665 / (0268) 2589890
The school is up to Class X